1) Once registered, you can browse the auctions in Japan using Carwebs to find the car you want – http://auc.carwebs.co.nz/
2) We will send you details and a translation of the auction sheet inspection comments which appear in Japanese.
3) Based on this info and the sales history from the ‘statistics’ section you can place your maximum bid amount with us.
4) In most cases we can send an inspector to check over the car and if satisfied we will bid up to your maximum amount.
5) If we buy the car, we will invoice you the auction cost plus shipping (CIF in NZ$) Once this is paid we will arrange transport of your car to the nearest port.
6) We will arrange the shipping and take photos of the car and have the odometer verified along with other export inspections
7) Before the car arrives we will invoice you for the GST and other compliance costs so there will be no delay in getting your car.
8)You may either collect your car from us in Auckland, or pick it up from your local compliance inspection centre when ready.